No way to meet requirements Catch 22

Rockford, Illinois 0 comments

Needed a death cert for my great grandmother who died in 1903, for genealogy.Won't give it to me because they want something with her last name on it and something with my name on it to verify that I am related.

Driver's license not good enough. My name was never the same as my great grandmother's. She married one name, had a son, and he had a daughter, my mother who married another name. There is no way I would have the same name.

Can't even get a cert to confirm my grandfather and mother being the same name because I have to show that I their name to do that, and I am married , with a different name. This may Indiana's partial fault as they are ridiculous about getting certs.

Needless to say, not cert, no refund.Beware

Review about: Birth Death Marriage Certificates.

Catch 22 - C22 Capital promised investment return by 3/31/11. Will not answer phone calls

Burnsville, Minnesota 9 comments

Made investment in C22 capital in March 2010. Was told I would be contacted by 3/31/11 when investment is due. They said they would call. They no longer answer phones or return left messages. Supposedly the film "Beyond the Matt" is to be released in September 2011 but have not heard anymore. They said they have hired a Susan Wren to promote the movie and have hired some actors with credentials.

My contact person is Jeff Davis. Does anyone have anymore recent information on what is going on with this company or how to find out if anything is legitimate?

PJD

Review about: Bridge Loan Investment.

Comments

these guys have skipped town!~! those offcies dont exist anymore, including Friar st.

C22 Capital / C22 Entertainment

14412 Friar St. Van Nuys, Ca 91401

BEYOND THE MAT WILL NOT OPEN HERE OR ANY WHERE......THIS WAS ALL A SCAM, WENT BY BOTH OF THEIR SO CALLED OFFICES AND THEY ARE NOT THERE ANYMORE..GOT PI TRYING TO FIGURE WHERE THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE

When will the movie Beyond The Mat open

mast4221@att.net

Dear fellow Catch22 Entertainment readers and investors….

I am an investor with Catch22 Entertainment and have been now for 11 months. I have been following the 5-6 different boards that comment on Catch22 Entertainment and reading all of stories people have wrote.

Plenty of negative reports and no positive stories. When I speak to Anthony Milan (a.k.a: Tony) he tells me all is good and this is happening and that is happening and I never got ANYTHING in the mail. He always promised that in two weeks I will receive the new info made out to all investors like myself, and I never saw anything. My rep after 3 months of collecting the funds stop really following the company and never had any fresh info/news for me. He always asked me to call Anthony Milan who never really answered. I as an investor, I would like to hear it from you, as to what is really going on. Beyond the Mat is the ‘Carrot in front of the Horse’ here and it is set to come out next month or two.

I also just read that Catch22 Entertainment have just moved their offices from Sherman Oaks, Ca. to: 14401 Gilmore St, Van Nuys, Ca. 91401. Still in the same area really, just 2 miles NE of where they were.

I see plenty of you who do not want to write their names on the page, “But I Will!!” I want to “Hear it from You” on what is going on here with this investment I have made. Please email me and I will respond. Lets see how many people are in the same situation here as I am on not knowing what’s going on so we wont be robbed of our money blind folded. I will defiantly contact you back and move forward with any action together.

EMAIL ME: Benmalekan@Gmail.com

Lets see if we can exchange information about Catch22 Entertainment, so we can be on the ball and make sure everything is okay like they promised. People on this board don’t think so, and the sh*t is going to hit the fan soon, because the movie is suppose to come out in September 2011. It was promised back in April 2011. I sense allot of angry people.

#320084

if you "invested" monies in Catch 22, you wont ever see a penny ever, call it a loss!

C22 Capital, Inc.has been advised by legal counsel not to respond to negative and ANONYMOUS posting on complaint sites.

NO legitimate and credible complaints have been lodged against C22 Capital, Inc. The company has no ongoing investigations into its activities. All LEGITIMATE clients are encouraged to call the company's 1-800 number with any unresolved issues. This site is designed to facilitate negative and BASELESS information to promote the sale of REPUTATION MANAGMENT SERVICES.

All negative postings about C22 Capital, Inc. are being perpetrated by the SAME people, whose intentions are to disrupt company operations and intimidate clients.

For supporting documentation, please call the company's 1-800 number.1-800-760-9471

you can contact Anthony Milian -one of the partners on his cell

310-409-7669.

They are under investigation by the FBI.

I have received a call and their materials. Waiting for a call back today will try and get another number. How do I contact you?

Resolved: C22 capital catch 22 entertainment running ponzie scam

Los Angeles, California 23 comments
Resolved

these guys have not generated a single dollar in four years and are taking investors for a run.if youget call from a cold called report them to your local anti fraud authorities.

Mack machen and Anthony Millan also known as "Mac N Cheese" are criminals, my investogation came back to them purchasing luxury items with investors monies, this is a low low budget "Bernie madoff" type of scam, they have paid some of their old investors with new investors monies.

they have a boiler room which calls upon investors from a list they purchase and usually have some new flashy press release they are pushing to get investors excited.if they do call you, hang up and RUN!

Review about: Cold Calling.

Boardman, Oregon, United States #948905

Was happy to testify against

These guys !! Paid off !!

Going to jail, got a lot of my retirement $$$

Los Angeles, California, United States #937516

Millan and Machen convicted today! Guilty on all counts! They will rot in jail.

to Justice Los Angeles, California, United States #938890

Justice is sweet!!!!

court date Nov 4th

Los Angeles, California, United States #807015

Now that these guys have been arrested, are any

Of us going to get our money back?

C22 is full of ***, they have done nothing but lie, deceit and steal monies from hard working people that trusted their ***.Where the *** are you operating from?

why is it that all your addresses are not valid anymore? if you havent done anything wrong why dont you show your face?

and stop the *** about anthony not being wit the office, word on the street is that he is setting up shop for another scam...and youre right mack, you are not doing a ponzie scam since you are just not paying anyone at ALL from any of the monies, at least ponzie scam pay the first investors but you and anthony havent done any of those!!I AM going to find the both of you and the FBI is after you guys also..so keep hiding!

C22 Capital / C22 Entertainment

14412 Friar St. Van Nuys, Ca 91401

anybody read article on "LA WEEKLY" about Anthony Millan's mentor , Glen Hartford? the guy ended up killing himself after FBI was after him for same ponzie scam that catch 22 had going

Thank you and hope to talk to you soon.

I worked fro catch 22 for a short period of time.they are now slandering my name all over the internet because I refused to work for a dishonest company.

If any of you have information or lawsuits pending please let me know.This is really really wrong.

I know all the guys that worked there. And in their defese, they were bullshited along with the investors. I saw them all quit one by one, after they were forced to COLD CALL people....nothing but cheaters.

Believe me, I know where my husband worked, and he was smart to get out. Check this out, after my husband stopped working there, they kept calling his clients! Thank God, my husband warned all his clients!

SCAMMERS, CHEATERS, *** ARTISTS--OWNERS!

EMPLOYEES--INNOCENT, HONEST AND SMART FOR GETTING OUT!!

I am aware of the criminal activities occuring in this ponzi scheme....the team of Millan and Machen have repeatedly spent the money they raise from unspecting investora who will not be paid back. The money is used for frivolous activities and luxury items for the pair and their families....they should be shut down by the FBI

my friend worked for them for a few months in the boiler room and had to quit once he realized what the company was really doing.THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.

They steal money from innocent investors with false guarentees. Anthony Millan and mack Machen have been using the investors money to pay their rent, car payments, all expense paid vacations, big screen t.v.s, personal laptops, furniture and have wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars without blinking an eye.

They seem delusional and have no clue how the entertainment profit model works but are instead making blanket exaggerations of returns on two movies that ARENT EVEN FINISHED!!!!!I dont know why the fbi hasnt shut them down yet :(

No doing background checks on everyone involved. It is a tangled little web all the way to australia.

any luck talking to fbi, bbb or ftc?

Like to add the Jim Fields is their point man for getting the marks to invest.

#205454

call federal trade commission

#202884

1.How do you know these things?

Who's your investigator?

2. Have you gone to the police?

Or the BBB?The la.bbb site has no complaints against C22.

#201729

A family member has fallen victim to this group. Do you have any other information?

View more comments

Resolved: BECAREFUL OF C22 CAPITAL / CATCH 22 ENTERTAINMENT THEY ARE RUNNING PONZIE SCAM

Los Angeles, California 39 comments
Resolved

if you have been called by someone presenting a great investment "opportunity" and they say the name C22 capital or Catch 22 Entertainment, report them right away to your local authorities.This cold caller who probably got your name from a list they purchased is calling you from a boiler room where they are running a Bernie Madoff scam, this company has been around for 4 years making the same promises and has not made $1 of revenues or profits to pay back any investors BUT are doing so by paying old investors with new investors.

Mack machen and Anthony Millan have never ran an investment firm nor have any experience in entertainment. They have bought themselves luxury items with investors monies and have taken me for a ride. I have had them investigated and they are a pair of criminals.

They like to make these flashy announcements through their press releases which dont really mean anything to the investors.They are being investigated as we speak by many government anti fraud departments.

Review about: Investment.

Hi Mack M,

This is Ben Malekan. I invested $25,000 on September 2010. I was promised 13% interest on my money plus I was told I could triple my money. Not only you haven't returned my money, you have refused to return my messages & emails ever since my funds were due October 2011. Infact, I have the information to plenty of other investors whom you are doing the same thing to.

Here is my email address: Benmalekan@gmail.com

Please call me, or email me, and make sure you do. Next time I come on here, I will have a Law suit number pending for you. I will expose you to all the investors, both to C22 and the new company (will disclose soon) you started out of Van Nuys, Ca. running the same operation. Then after that I will take you Federal court because it seems like you are running this operation nationwide throughout the United States. That’s your WARNING!!!

You are a fish out of water and have an excuse for everything, and by making it, you think everyone will buy it. Too bad.

Mack Machen posts how there are 'upset co-workers' writing this stuff, “Bulshit”! Then he says how paying people back with new investor money in illegal. WHO SAYS PAY US BACK WITH NEW INVESTOR MONEY??? We want the money we were promised after one year. Stop fooling yourself. What about the people who invested year(s) ago who also have not been paid back? I have all their info on file.

Why do you “Mack Machen” make BULSHIT excuse for everything you Crook!!!

--------------- O ---------------

I have been contacted by C22 investors all over the U.S. Please contact me as I am gathering all the information and passing it to the F.B.I. Don’t worry at all about any of the threats C22 Capital or C22 Investment make. They are all baseless and want you to only shut your mouth while they steal from others. They have been running the same operation now for over 5 years. State the truth and they can’t use ‘Defamation of character’ against you. Lets help all the people get justice.

C22 Entertainment / Catch 22 Entertainment / C22 Capital / Global Investment

Hello,

To all reading this posting on (insert name of website posting on), it has come to our attention that a few of you think C22 Capital is running a ponzi scheme. Allow us to help clear up that misconception.

First, so that we are all on the same page, here is the legal definition of a ponzie scheme:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to old investors from money paid in by new investors,rather than from profit earned. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering higher returns than other investments. Perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to keep the scheme going.

The system is destined to collapse because the money coming in,eventually is less than the payments going out to investors.

In an effort to clear up the confusion, lets break that down further. Clearly we are not operating a ponzi scheme, because your complaints (from the only two real lender partners who posted here) is that you haven't gotten your money back yet. That is because we refuse to pay you from other investors funds! We have told the only two legitimate C 22 lender partners that have posted on this site they will be paid in full with interest as agreed, when we have corporate revenue. The other posts on this site were made by fired employees (posting anonymously) with no legitimate standing, and no legitimate complaint. Furthermore, I have seen some comments about both Anthony Millan and Jeff Davis. Both of those individuals are no longer with our company and their clients have been passed on to other qualified individuals within the company to keep them informed.

If any of you have questions, comments, or concerns you would like to discuss further, please contact us and we will be happy to go over any of this in more detail.

Thanks,

Mack Machen CEO

Hello,

The system is destined to collapse because the money coming in, eventually is less than the payments going out to investors.

In an effort to clear up the confusion, lets break that down further. Clearly we are not operating a ponzi scheme, because your complaints (from the only two real lender partners who posted here) is that you haven't gotten your money back yet. That is because we refuse to pay you from other investors funds! We have told the only two legitimate C 22 lender partners that have posted on this site they will be paid in full with interest as agreed, when we have corporate revenue.The other posts on this site were made by fired employees(posting anonymously) with no legitimate standing, and no legitimate complaint. Furthermore, I have seen some comments about both Anthony Millan and Jeff Davis. Both of those individuals are no longer with our company and their clients have been passed on to other qualified individuals within the company to keep them informed.

Thanks,

Mack Machen CEO

I'm on the hook for a bunch of money also. I would like to know of any information that you have on C22 Capital. The telephone numbers that I can find are not working..

i have driven by all the addresses, these guys have dissapeared! any body know where these guys live?

C22 Capital / C22 Entertainments

Fax: (310 996-3359

AND

LAPD Fraud Dept

213-486-5920

Oh really C22, who is your legal counsel? If you in fact are still in business and have legal representation, you should post your lawyers information NOW so we can contact them with all legal matters.

Has anyone reported Anthony Millan and Catch 22 to the local FBI and LA Police fraud unit yet?If you have, please post the FBI agents or officers name and telephone number so we can all be on the same page when we call. We need to put him in JAIL ASAP and get as much of our MONEY BACK as possible!!!

Ben, you have any news on these people?

I talked to somebody thats involved in "Beyond the Mat" thats not connected to Catch 22 and there is no set plan for this film to come out, they are looking for marketing monies to do a theatrical release, monies which Catch 22 had promised them but never delivered. So there wont be any release of this film anytime soon and when it does it will probably be just direct to video where the producers of the film hope to barely make their 200k investment back not the 5 million thats catch 22 is in the hole for

Thank you and hope to talk to you soon.

OHHH MY GOD!! finally went by their office to confront them and their offices are empty and for rent.......and just looked at their site and it has been taken down.....

NO legitimate and credible complaints have been lodged against C22 Capital, Inc. The company has no ongoing investigations into its activities. All LEGITIMATE clients are encouraged to call the company\'s 1-800 number with any unresolved issues. This site is designed to facilitate negative and BASELESS information to promote the sale of REPUTATION MANAGMENT SERVICES.

For supporting documentation, please call the company\'s 1-800 number.1-800-760-9471

#319167

They owe investors more than $5 million dollars. They are crooks. Anthony Millan is a ***!

I just got word that they owe more than $5,000,000 to investors

For supporting documentation, please call the company's 1-800 number.(PROVIDE 800 # HERE).

It's true about what people are saying. This company used services my company provided and they are real *** bags. Even Amy who answered the phone should be chastised for being part of this group of misfits.

friends of mine were scammed. i want to warn the potential suckers to keep their wallets tucked away.

I have given them $25,000 because they promised me 13% interest back, plus they will give me profits on how well the movie does.

Scott Dearborn, who I have met in the San Fernando Valley area by Reseda and Ventura 91356, is the person whom I gave the check to.

Catch22 Entertainment phone number is 818-935-6281. But they are not answering. I have left them over 10 messages, and they have not gotten back to me.

I am about to have a hear attack, because I cannot sustain this information as to how they are getting away with our money because they are not afraid of us or the Government. They are getting away with it.

I just spoke to the authorities, and she came out and clearly told me, "I Lost My Money."

I am not doing good right now. That was my Life savings.....

Please help by taking Time out of your life to communicate here so we can get to whatever of that money is left.

I will come back and check here for more VICTOMS like myself.

Please "HELP REPORT" this.

i cant believe these guys are still in business, i would of thought FBI would of shut them down by now, same 2 bad films for 3 years and millions in the hole from investors

#219798

just found out a month ago that these guys got my grandparents for 50k with some false promises of high ROI, 2 years later they havent paid my grandparents a penny and keep sending the promisorry notes, these is worst that bernie maddoff becuase he didnt pray on old people and their retirement funds....my attorney did some background checks and these guys have felonies in their records.....im setting up a trip to LA to take care of these guys myself

I want my money back!

They are liars

They are crooks! Why hasn't anyone done anything with them. They've raised and spent over $5 million dollars. They will never pay a cent back and it's all a scam.

Scott Dearborn is head of the boiler room. They send out Promise notes saying they will pay back but have never. Close to two years now and i have not seen a penny.

INVESTORS, PLEASE DON't LET C22 CAPITAL AND CATCH22 GET AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY.

THEY HAVE ONE MOVIE THEY'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOR THE LAST YEAR THAT IS HORRIBLE AND WILL NOT MAKE ANY MONEY. "BEYOND THE MAT" IT IS HORRIBLE.

PLEASE TURN THEM IN AND DON'T GIVE THEM A PENNY. THEY'VE ALREADY STOLEN AND SPENT MILLION AS IS.

I want my money back.They've stolen millions of dollars from people around the country.

They write Promissory NOTES promise to pay back but dont.We want our money back...NOW!!

Anthony Millan and Mac Machen are crooks.Mac has no knowledge of the film business.

Anthony Millan spends money on Banners and other things that say Catch 22 entertainment. He's lied to Hollywood Reporter, Variety etc. He's never worked for any Hollywood company. They have no intentions on paying anyone back.

Their main money raiser is Scott Dearborn who lies through his teeth. These people need to be reported to the FBI ASAP and shut down. They've stolen Millions of dollars on the promise it will be paid back through a movie called "Beyond The Mat" It's a $200,000 piece of *** movie. It should of been released a year ago but they don't know what they are doing.

Mac Machen has no clue about the film business, and only cares about money.

Anthony Millan is a talker.Look him up, he hasn't done anything...REPORT THEM TO THE FBI ASAP.

Catch 22 Entertainment and C22 capital have been running a ponzi scam for a few years now.They haven't paid anyone back yet, and spend money on everything they want to.

New cars, Apartments, Massages, Food, they hire people for the heck of it and pay them. They've had the same two horrible movies "Beyond the Mat" And "Devil Inside" Aka "Project x27" They lie about everything and have lied to magazines like Variety and Hollywood Reporter.

they've raied over 3-4 million dollars and none has gone to investors.They have no plans of paying anyone back.

They do seem to be criminals or at least don't pay their taxes or rent. Lots of leans and evictions...

Not to mention some have felonies...

Jim Fields (James Daniel Fields) is the point man for bring in the money from old people with dementia.